Friday, October 2, 2009

All I need is a knife...

I think that if I secured a blade to the back of the bike, any vehicle that tried to kill us would have a nice scratch on their truck.

I've really used these opportunities to teach the boys what a coward is.  Men who try to kill a mom and her two boys from behind using large vehicles are cowards and need prayers.  

I did have a quick discussion with Cord about it last night.

"If we are killed, it was no accident," I ranted.  "They try to run us off the road on purpose.  I want you to hunt them down and make sure that they can't kill anyone else."

I believe that all of these drivers live in Idaho and eastern Oregon.  Not Ever a problem in the rest of the country.

Cowards.  Someone needs to teach them what it means to be a real man.

No comments:

Post a Comment